If you are not satisfied by the service provided by your Certification Body / Registrar, you are most likely receiving a poor service. This can be damaging and counter-productive for your organization and you have a valid reason to think about transferring your certification.
A poor level of service will be marked by one or more of the following tell-tale signs:
- Unqualified auditors are performing audits.
- Audits add no value to your system.
- Certification body does not respect the rules of certification.
- Audit schedule is not followed.
- Audit reports are delayed or erroneous
- It is hard to communicate – no answers, repeated reminders
If you are facing this, consider transferring your certification to OXBOW. In OXBOW, we consider our customer as partners and provide an efficient and value-added services.